Re: Talk about your dog/s

Home Community People & Their Pets Talk about your dog/s Re: Talk about your dog/s

yohan

hi everyone! i’m a newbie. it’s nice to hear about your dogs. i’m also a dog lover. i have two dogs, miko & bruno. miko is a mixed breed. he is a fluffly, white bundle of joy and he is 6 yrs old. bruno is a black labrador retriever. he won 2nd place in our local dog show. he is very sweet. bruno is almost 3 years old. i went through a trying experience recently when miko had to undergo surgery. he was operated because of bladder stones. he was confined for several days at the clinic. it was his first time to be away from home so it was very hard on everybody. i could hardly sleep during those nights thinking of miko. we visited him during the day while he was recuperating at the clinic. even bruno felt miko’s absence. he was very sad while miko was away. miko is now home and i’m thankful that he is doing well. he is on prescription diet and some medicines. i’ glad that his condition was detected during its early stage so he had good chances of getting better. he is more active these days and he is eager to play. he will have his checkup next week. everyone in the family is hoping for the best.